14 July 2006 | 3:28 pm
Does anyone know what these are called? They are used to pull boats out of the water onto the beach.

Pin It

Jesper, these are ALL fabulous pictures. I love the mood of this one and the fairground shots are superb. I don't want to sound mercenary but exhibit and SELL!! xx

Nick on 14 Aug 2006

whatever it is called -- it looks great :-)

zei andrei meriae on 23 Aug 2006

A great shot Jesper. I like your processing with vignetting in the corners of the photograph.

Claude on 24 Aug 2006
EXIF data
Camera: N/A
Shutter speed: 0 sec
Aperture: N/A
Focal length: N/A

I bought my camera (Canon EOS 5D) and lens (Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS) on the official Canon Outlet on eBay.